Caleb is interviewed on the Writing Snippets blog

WS ButtonLet the book tour begin!












The great group of writers who put out the Writing Snippets podcast recently invited me to drop by for an interview. They had wanted to record one podcast but the conversation got very interesting and we ended up recording not one, not two, but three podcasts. 

As you all know, I'm shy and retiring and just hate to field questions! (Not!) So big surprise that our conversation turned into three podcasts :)

In this first podcast, we talk about my new book, Forgotten Skills of Self-Sufficiency Used by the Mormon Pioneers, and about the success of my students, why my masters degree was not as useful to me as I'd hoped, and the difference between nice and good when it comes to critique groups. So hope on over and visit http://writingsnippets.com/ for the full interview! -Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment