Don't Miss This Self-Sufficient Cookbook!! "Ultimate Dandelion Cookbook"


I love this brand-new cookbook, even though I didn't write it :) I wish I had thought of it first! You can get your copy on Kindle. Why eat dandelions? Well, here are some of the facts from the book:

- Dandelion greens have more protein than spinach or collard greens!
- Dandelion greens have twice the Vitamin A of spinach or collards, and five times more than kale!
- Dandelion greens have more Vitamin C than spinach or collard greens!
- Dandelion greens are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids!
- Dandelion greens are a great source of calcium, iron, and many other vitamins and minerals. See the full chart and details in the book :)
- Best of all, dandelions are free!

Here are my favorite recipes in this cookbook:

- Dandelion Noodles -- if you like spinach noodles, you'll likely love these! And so easy to make!
- Dandelion Quiche -- (we have lots of backyard eggs, so this is PERFECT for us)
- Crockpot Gingered Dandelions, Chicken & Chickpeas
- Dandelion Pizza
- Pumpkin-Dandelion Soup
- Chinese-Style Dandelion Dumplings (this recipe reminds me of my Dandelion Ravioli in my Forgotten Skills book)
- and there are dozens and dozens more. Yum!

Want to browse the cookbook? Simply click on the link on the above right! Enjoy! -Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment